Intellectual property rights :
(1) All Intellectual Property Rights in the course materials, online courses and the speeches made by trainers in the online courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of Tata Steel Limited or its licensors.
(2) User are not authorised to:-
(i) copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-licence, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the course materials or online courses without prior written permission;
(ii) record on video or audio tape, relay by videophone or other means the online course or course materials given;
(iii) use the course materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
(iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Tata Steel Limited on the course materials;
(v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the online courses.
Breach by User of this clause, shall allow Tata Steel Limited to immediately terminate these terms and conditions with User and cease to provide User with any services, including but not limited to access to the online courses or course materials.
(3) In consideration of the fees paid by User, Tata Steel Limited grant to User a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the course materials and the software in respect of the online course for the sole purpose of completing the online course.
(1) Each party shall keep the other party’s Confidential Information strictly confidential and not use it otherwise than for the purposes of these terms and conditions, and shall return it on demand and not retain copies of it.
(2) Either party may disclose Confidential Information to its legal and other advisors for the purposes of obtaining advice from them.
Dispute Resolution :
If any dispute, controversy or claim arises under this T&C or in relation to any Service provided under this Site (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable endeavors to resolve such Dispute amicably. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, Parties may elect to resolve any Dispute by a binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter Act).
Such Dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The Dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, appointed in accordance with the Act. The seat of the arbitration shall be Jamshedpur and the language of this arbitration shall be English.
Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither User nor Tata Steel Limited may disclose the existence, content or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcing the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between User and Tata Steel Limited. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation.
Subject to dispute resolution clause, all disputes and differences subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Court at Jamshedpur, India